Theodore Couture is located at 17 Liverpool Road North, Maghull, L31 2HB.
Please note that reference to "we", "us" and "our" means Theodore Couture.
These terms govern how you may use our website. By using/accessing our website you are deemed to accept and be bound by these terms. If you do not accept any of these terms please immediately stop using this website. We reserve the right to change any of these terms and you agree to be bound by any such variation when you access our website.
Whilst we make every effort to ensure the contents of this website are accurate, no representation or warranty (either express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of any content and therefore the information should not be relied upon. We disclaim (to the fullest extent permitted by the law) liability for any loss, howsoever caused, arising directly or indirectly from reliance on the contents of this website.
We will endeavour to make this website available at all times. It is however possible that there will be occasions when this website is/becomes unavailable. We disclaim (to the fullest extent permitted by the law) liability for any loss arising out of such unavailability.
For your convenience we have displayed certain links on our website. If you decide to access one of these links you do so at your own risk and are considered to have left our website. Accordingly we accept no responsibility for any loss, howsoever arising, out of your use of such websites.
The contents of this website are protected by copyright and intellectual property. All rights are reserved. Whilst you are permitted to view/download this website for your own personal use, you are not (save without prior written consent) entitled to reproduce/exploit/adapt any contents of this website.
In the event that any of these terms is incapable of enforcement (as a matter of law or otherwise) the other terms shall remain in force and have their full effect.
We reserve the right to make any change, modification to any of these terms. Such changes will apply from the date they are published on this website and you will be immediately bound by them.
These terms shall be governed by English Law and any dispute arising out of these terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Court.
Payments made through our Website
We operate an online payment facility where you can make payments in a safe and secure environment. If you wish to make such a payment you will be asked to provide personal information. This includes (but is not limited to) your name, address and the amount you wish to pay. That information must be provided before the payment can be made. Set out below are conditions which apply to all online payments made to Theodore Couture. Please read the following terms and conditions carefully before using the online payments facility. Using the online payments facility on this Website indicates that you accept these terms. If you do not accept these terms do not use this facility.
All payments are subject to the following conditions:-
- Your payment can be made by way of debit and credit card. We accept payment with Visa Debit, Visa Credit, MasterCard Debit, MasterCard Credit, Maestro and Electron.
- By making a payment you are deemed to have confirmed that you have authority as the cardholder or that you have the cardholder's permission to do so and that you are over 18 years of age.
- Payments usually take a minimum of two working days to reach the account but they may take longer. We disclaim any liability for losses arising out of a delay in the payment reaching the account.
- We disclaim liability in the event your payment is refused or declined by the debit/credit card supplier (for any reason).
- We accept no obligation to notify you if your debit/credit card supplier declines to make the payment. We advise that you carry out your own checks to ensure the payment has been deducted from your account.
- If the payment section of our website or that of the Shopify payment gateway is unavailable at any time you will to need to make alternative arrangements for payment. In the event of any such event, please contact us via your preferred method of communication.
- Refund or cancellation requests will be dealt with on a case by case basis and are at the discretion of Theodore Couture.
- All card transactions processed by Shopify require CVV verification.