Payment Plan/ Preorders
We offer our customers the option of purchasing any full price items using our 6 week payment plan/ preorder policy where the cost of the purchase can be spread up to a maximum of 6 weeks. The item must be secured with a 30% non-refundable deposit.
What do I need to do?
- Shop online and add your required item/s to your basket.
- Once you are ready to check out, enter code PREORDERDEPOSIT30.
- The value of your basket will now show the deposIt amount required plus the postage charge.
- Place your order using your preferred method of payment which will secure the item/s for 6 weeks.
- We will contact you via email to confirm your order, the outstanding balance, the date by which this must be paid and the methods of payment available (bank transfer and telephone payments are accepted). Should any item/s including preorder items not be available, you will be advised in this acknowledgement email and you will be provided with any suitable alternatives or the option of a refund of the deposit paid.
- Payment of the remaining balance must be paid in full within 6 weeks of the deposit being paid or within 6 weeks of the item arriving instore (for preorder items)
- Once paid in full, item/s will be shipped within 2 business days to the address provided when the order was placed.
Things you need to know.
- Item/s purchased using this policy are exempt from our returns policy.
- Failure to pay the remaining balance will result in the payment plan being cancelled, the original 30% deposit will be lost however a credit note will be issued for the value of any subsequent payments made in addition to the original deposit
- The original deposit is non-refundable.
- The price paid at the time of placing the order is the agreed purchase price. Should the item/s be placed in to a seasonal sale or promotion, the agreed purchase price will not change.
- Payment plans (including individual items) can be cancelled however the original 30% deposit will be lost for each item cancelled. The value of any subsequent payments made will be used to reduce the remaining balance.
- Any item/s purchased using the payment plan option are excluded from any refund or exchanges.
- Your statutory rights are not affected